Integral Human Development through Community Empowerment
- Poor and marginalized communities will have restored their human dignity by having improved socio – economic and spiritual status, access and control over resources and decision making.
- Conducive atmosphere of just and violence free society will have been created where people will be living peace and harmony by respecting the diverse nature of different ethnic and religious groups and their cultures.
- Adverse impact in terms of loss of human life and damage to properties and environment will have been reduced
- Caritas Sri Lanka will have become an organization which is constantly learning and reflecting to be efficient and effective and is accountable and transparent to all donors
- Emotional and Psychological well-being is restored in the social sphere to bring hope and new life to the people